That's why Hot-Hed regularly supports the local communities it works within. By contributing direct funding, along with providing access to global-standards, high-quality education and necessary health resources and medical care, Hot-Hed hopes to build a brighter future for those who would otherwise have little hope of excelling as productive members of their societies.
Hot-Hed's vision for the future is to assist all children and youths in having an equal opportunity to become self-sustaining, responsible members within their own communities, as well as valuable members of our World Society .
Hot-Hed contributes funds through sponsoring, hosting and attending special events such as golf tournaments, auctions, motorcycle rallies, barbeques and more. Proceeds from these events benefit the Charities and Organizations which Hot-Hed regularly supports or partners with to raise funds such as:
- Yayasan Kampung Kids community charity programs
- Family Care Indonesia
- Jakarta International School (JIS) Peduli / Tolong Anak-Anak - TAA
- Foundation for Excellence in Education - FEE
- Jakarta Burn Victims - JBV
- Harley Owners Group - HOG (corrective surgery for cleft-palate)
- Society of Petroleum Engineers Scholarship Fund
- Yemen Smile Charity (cleft palate and other reconstructive surgeries)
- IAPG Houston Scholarship Fund
For more information regarding Hot-Hed's contributions to Charitable Organizations and Scholarship Funds, please contact us directly.