QMS POLICY, ISO & OHSAS CERTIFICATIONS
Hot-Hed® International's Corporate Quality Policy is to develop, produce and promptly deliver quality Oilfield Services and Products that meet or exceed our customers' requirements. In order to ensure we fulfill customer expectations in a timely manner, Hot-Hed® has implemented Quality Management Systems and processes of the highest degree possible which are under continuous improvement and development.
Hot-Hed® International's manufacturing and service operations are registered to internationally recognized ISO 9001:2000 quality standards. This is assurance that our specified plants have developed, maintain and consistently improve upon our currently high standards of quality systems and processes.
HOT-HED® STRIVES TO PROVIDE QUALITY PRODUCTS & SERVICES BY
- actively developing product and service standards that reflect the needs of the market
- positioning products and services in a professional manner
- clearly identifying employee roles and responsibilities
- appropriately training and delegating suitable levels of authority to employees, thus enabling them to efficiently undertake the tasks given them within the scope of their duties
- providing sufficient resources to facilitate the timely completion of all employee duties
- applying pre-defined quality plans in the management and execution of all projects
- maintaining, controlling and archiving all appropriate documentation
- periodically evaluating and auditing employee performance and projects to ensure standards are maintained and opportunities for improvement are constantly sought
Hot-Hed® International's ultimate goal is to provide all of our clients with "Just a Better Way to Do Things".